MSSEF Application for Scientific Review Approval
Welcome to the official site for Massachusetts High School Students! Through this application process, your research project can be reviewed by your Regional Scientific Review Committee (SRC) Chair for approval in order to participate in the MA Regional and State Science & Engineering Fairs.
Before you begin, you will need:
- Information about your research project, including details about your research, contact information about your school, teacher, principal and if a team project, members of your team.
- Project Codes for Team Projects: If you are part of a team project, the Team Leader will be given a project code after completion of steps 1 and 2. The Team Leader can then share the project code with other team members so they can enter their information.
To Log In:
Enter your email address
We’ll guide you through the nine steps!
After you login to start an application for your project, you will see nine steps with an edit button next to each one.
- You will be guided through each step of the application process.
- In order to enter information, click the Edit button for each step.
- For each step, the status will be “missing information” in red until all the required information has been entered.
- When each step is complete, the status of the step will change to “complete.”
Once all 9 steps have been completed, there will be a link to download the Required Forms to fill in for your project
- COPIES of the completed and signed forms must be mailed to your Regional SRC Chair. Contact information is on the MSSEF website page: http://www.massscifair.com/high-school-fair/regional-fairs/ Check with your Regional SRC for deadlines.
If you forget your password, e-mail the Regional SRC Chair from the e-mail address that you registered with requesting a reminder. Be sure to provide your name and school.