- The Fairs
- Curious Minds
Invest just a few hours of your time to provide encouragement to these bright young students in their quest for excellence in science and technology. It's an experience that lasts a lifetime!
We greatly appreciate your interest in judging, and we hope you will be a member of the 2015 MSSEF Judging Corps. While this registration site is dedicated to the 2015 Massachusetts State Science & Engineering Fair – High School Division, you will also have the opportunity to obtain information about judging at the Middle School Division in Worcester on Saturday, June 14th, 2014.
High School Division –
• Four-year college degree in field(s) of science, technology, engineering, or math;
• Professional and/or academic experience in one or more of those fields;
• Most Judges hold Master’s and/or Phd degrees, however this is not a requirement.
Middle School Division –
• Four-year degree in science and/or technology;
• Prefer professional/academic experience, however this is not a requirement.